[Liverpool] Wordpress/Python hosting

Paul M Furley paul at paulfurley.com
Sun Sep 24 08:46:33 UTC 2017

Dan,

Thanks for this - £2.99/month is incredible value for a 2GB memory box!

The 10GB storage is a bit limiting for my usage, but I'm getting the
+50GB upgrade for ~£4.50 / month.

Good find!

Paul

Paul M Furley | paul at paulfurley.com | @paul_furley

Engineer / developer

I love building tech that solves real problems, respects our rights &
works for us.