[Liverpool] Any gamers?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Thu Sep 28 15:31:16 UTC 2017

Hi Andrew,

We definitely have some people in the group who are gamers. I play myself but not PC games I have to confess. I have mostly used consoles for the last 10 years or so. Back then your only options for games on Linux were pretty much Tux Racer or Frozen Bubble. That might be unfair but that's how I remember it.

I know Steam has been on Linux a while now and things are much more active. What do you use?

Best wishes,

Dan