[Liverpool] May 2018 LivLUG meet - Weds 2nd @ 1900

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Apr 29 13:22:03 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

It's almost the first Wednesday of May and that means time for another LivLUG meet. Surprise surprise we don't have much planned. It's also going to be a busy night because Liverpool play a European Cup semi final in Rome as well. That might affect attendance a bit but I will be there from 19:00 (7PM) till around 20:00 or 20:30.

Since DOES Liverpool moved to their new home and I wasn't able to attend the meeting last month I thought it would give us a chance to have a look at the new space, catch up a bit or whatever people want.

I posted some details on the blog - http://www.livlug.org.uk/2018/04/livlug-may-2018-meeting/

You can find the new DOES location details on their website so I won't list them all again here - http://doesliverpool.com/location

The shutter will probably be down but please don't let that put you off. It's a temporary situation while they sort out the internal doors I believe. Then we can get back to using key fobs. There is a phone number to ring listed on the outside so someone can let you in, there's also a buzzer located under the box where the key to operated the shutter goes. It's all very James Bond and secret agent style, or something *ahem*

Hope to see some of you there and with any luck we'll get a talk planned for next time and get back on track.

Best wishes,

Dan

P.S - I've been through the website updating any references to DOES old location on but if you see something I missed let me know.