[Liverpool] Ideas For Next Week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Feb 5 12:28:04 UTC 2018

I'm overwhelmed by the stampede of responses but anyone? Anyone?
(tumbleweed)

We can always just do a discussion and social meet. I can also quickly
share my experience of recently adding Docker to my Proxmox server,
there's not a lot too that though. I may pick people's brains about
virtual networking in Docker if we have any experts to hand.

All suggestions welcome :)

Dan