[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting - Weds Feb 7th @ 1900

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Tue Feb 6 19:22:36 UTC 2018

It all went well. The consultant said there were no major problems. To me that implied there were minor ones but he said it was all fine. No pain at the moment but the spinal anaesthetic hasn't worn off completely yet.

Now I have a choice of proof reading some copy for LUD or starting on my Babylon 5 box set. I think LUD can wait...