[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting - Weds Feb 7th @ 1900

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Feb 21 21:43:22 UTC 2018

On 21/02/18 11:34, Adrian McEwen via Liverpool wrote:
> You don't /have/ to register on meetup to come along, I'm sure there'll
> be room for everyone.

I'll get a proper meeting announcement done with the MeetUp info this
week. Not used to being this far ahead of schedule.

> However, we'll use the number of people registered to work out how much
> pizza to order, so if you want pizza then please register :-)

Dammit Adrian you're making the ret of us look bad, there'll be
questions about why we don't have pizza at LivLUG hehe :)

> Cheers,
>
> Adrian.
> (occasional LivLUG attendee and IoTLiverpool organiser)
Also LivLUG guest speaker on more than one occasion I'm sure.

Looking forward to the join LivLUG/IoT gathering, see you there,