[Liverpool] January LivLUG Meeting Is Next Week

jn1057 jn1057 at therivermersey.com
Wed Jan 10 16:43:31 UTC 2018

Hi!

Just been looking at air sonic system and really hoping to attend Dan's presentation!

As is usual for me, I'm finding the final results very appealing but the installation process has become very convoluted! Just reading the github and in the process of installing Java as a prerequisite...

So, Dan, please forgive me any newbie questioning at the end of your presentation!

> After a long hiatus from the LUG due to massively unsociable working
> hours (3pm-11pm Tues-Sat), I should be able to make it to this one!
>
> If no-one else steps up to the stage, I'd definitely be interested in
> learning more about this Airsonic thing, Dan.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew

<SNIP>

Excellent, I just posted the proper announcement. I think you might find
it interesting being an audiophile and music collector.

Be good to see you again mate :)