[Liverpool] Ideas For Next Week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 29 13:58:14 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Our Feb meeting of LivLUG should be a week on Wednesday, Feb 6th.
Sebastian was going to do a talk but might be on holiday I think, we can
save that for another month.

It does leave the usual question, does anyone have something to talk
about at the meeting?

I have some ideas/requests of my own. I'm looking to sort out a new spam
blocking solution for my personal email and would welcome anyone else
telling us about their set up or kicking off a discussion on that. I'm
also struggling with some networking stuff in Docker, so again anyone
who could enlighten us on that is VERY welcome.

Doesn't have to be a full blow talk with slides etc so please don't be
put off by that. Just a quick demo and/or chat is fine.

Anyone got some other requests to learn about a specific topic?

Thanks,