[Liverpool] Ideas For Next Week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 29 23:12:14 UTC 2018

On 29/01/18 21:08, Neil Bothwick via Liverpool wrote:
> On Mon, 29 Jan 2018 13:57:54 +0000, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:
>
>> I have some ideas/requests of my own. I'm looking to sort out a new
>> spam blocking solution for my personal email and would welcome anyone
>> else telling us about their set up or kicking off a discussion on that.
>
> I'd be happy to give a talk on that sometime, but not until April at
> least, my hip op has been rescheduled for next Tuesday.

OK great, thanks Neil. I remember you telling me one time you used a
solution where you can forward spam messages to a specific address to
train the filter. That sounds exactly like the sort of thing I need.

I'll pencil you in for later in the year. Obviously when you are
fighting fit again :)

Best of luck with the op!! Glad to hear it was rescheduled pretty
quickly after the cancellation.