[Liverpool] Meeting This Wednesday (July 4th) - 1900 BST

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jul 2 12:44:53 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

We have a meeting at DOES as usual this Wednesday night. Sebastian will be talking about SpamAssassin. I just wrote all the details on the blog, if you want to know more click this ---> http://www.livlug.org.uk/2018/07/july-2018-meeting-details/

Usual things apply, open to all, 1900 BST (7pm) onwards, the talk will be later but we can gather from then.

Hope to see some of you there, if you haven't melted in this weather :)