[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Weds June 6th @ 7pm

Alex Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 16:54:16 UTC 2018

On 05/06/18 16:12, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:

>>     Hello all,
>>
>>     Forgive the very late email but you must be fairly used to it by
>>     now. We're about as efficient as a privatised national rail
>>     franchise around here :)

I think you're missing the point. Privatisation is *always* more
efficient. If it appears to be less efficient then clearly we need to
change the way we calculate efficiencies....

>>     The next meeting is tomorrow night at the usual time, 7pm
>>     onwards. Neil Bothwick is going to be telling us a bit about
>>     MQTT, the lightweight messaging protocol. More details, including
>>     directions and so on, can be seen on the full blog post -
>>     http://www.livlug.org.uk/2018/06/livlug-june-2018-meeting/
>>
>>     Don't forget we now meet at the new DoES Liverpool location in
>>     Kempston Street. So if you haven't been there yet look it up on
>>     the link above and don't go to Hannover St!!
>>
>>     Hope to see many of you there, best wishes,
>>
>>     Dan
>>

> Thanks Adrian, I was going to use a Pi but that might be easier.
> --

Dynamic Devices Ltd <http://www.dynamicdevices.co.uk/>

Alex J Lennon MA (Cantab) MIET MIOD / Director
DoES Liverpool 1st Floor The Tapestry 68 – 76 Kempston Street Liverpool
L3 8HL, United Kingdom

mobile: +44 (0)7478 346120

Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexjlennon> Skype
<skype:alexjlennon?add>
<http://www.daneurope.org/web/guest/registration?p_p_id=registration&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_mode=view&p_p_state=normal&_registration_struts_action=%2Fext%2Fregistration%2Fwizard&_registration_processType=2&_registration_partnerCode=517352>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted
these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from
the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.