[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Weds June 6th @ 7pm

Julian Todd julian at goatchurch.org.uk
Wed Jun 6 15:31:35 UTC 2018

I can't be there to show what's what, but I've got the power plug on the
fridge working again (it's an espurna software on a sonoff pow plug).

You can see the MQTT it is generating doing this:
    mosquitto_sub  -v -h mqtt.local -t "#"

** Take it off the fridge and plug it into a desk fan if you want to
control it and see what is happening.

Press the button on it, issue other mqtt commands to it, etc

Turns off the switch remotely:
    mosquitto_pub -h mqtt.local -t ESPURNA_4EAD1D/relay/0/set -m 0

gotta run now.