[Liverpool] LivLUG Meeting - Weds Feb 7th @ 1900

Neil Bothwick neil at stfw.net
Fri Mar 2 00:29:00 UTC 2018

On Thu, 1 Mar 2018 18:49:56 +0000, Sebastian Arcus via Liverpool wrote:

> >> Only just noticed this. Glad it all went to plan Neil! Enjoy your
> >> recovery and hope to see you soon!
> >
> > Thanks Seb. Everything seems to be OK, I'm walking with a single
> > crutch now and went for a 1.25 mile walk last night. Aiming for 1.5
> > this afternoon.
>
> Blimey Neil! And I thought we will be rid of you for a good while - but
> it doesn't sound like it!

Well, the walking has come to a halt now, what with the bad weather and a
server that needed rebuilding ;(

> Just kidding - of course! I'm glad to hear you are recovering well.
> Looking forward to seeing you soon! :-)

I won't be able to make next week's meeting, I have to sit on a high seat
to avoid the risk of dislocation, so there's no way I can use the train
and driving is a definite no-no, even with the offer of free pizza!

--
Neil Bothwick

How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a
good idea to put wheels on luggage?