[Liverpool] Talking about upcoming non-livlug events on the list

Alex Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Sat Mar 31 14:55:48 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I hope you felt the Kx Systems joint event between IoT Liverpool and
LivLug was worthwhile.

We have an upcoming IoT Liverpool event at the new space - DoES
Liverpool @ The Tapestry.

I believe it is of interest to the LivLUG list but I do understand
nobody likes to feel spammed so if this shouldn't be on the list please
just tell me and it won't happen again.

In the meantime.... Please allow me to present Andy Stanford-Clark who
is coming up to our fair city to talk on "Innovation Begins at Home".

ref: www.meetup.com/iotliverpool

We'd love to see you there (and in fact I'm hoping to say "hi"
beforehand at the LivLug meet on the 4th). If interested please just
sign up at the above link.

The available space is quite a bit larger than DoES Dinky was so I am
hoping to reach out to invite newcomers, students, the Liverpool
eco-system etc.

If you have any ideas on people to speak with or places to flyer I would
be everlastingly grateful :)

Thanks!

Alex