[Liverpool] Christmas Meal/Meetup

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Nov 19 17:43:18 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to those who came along to the November meeting, it was a lot of
fun and a big THANK YOU to Sebastian of course for talking.

The topic of the Christmas meal/meeting came up and whereas in previous
years I've tried to book restaurants, find places which serve food
agreeable to all dietary requirements (no jokes about food poisoning
please) and generally struggled to keep everyone happy. This year I came
up with the idea of just having our meeting at DOES Liverpool as usual
and you can bring any food you like. Turn it into a bit of  Christmas
party.

There are plenty of takeaways and delivery places nearby. You could even
bring something home made. I may try to whip something up myself (what
did I JUST say about food poisoning jokes? I've got my eye on you at the
back) for the occasion.

Baggsy not doing the turkey though, to be honest I've always preferred
chicken anyway hehe.

So what do we think? Sound like a plan? It would be the evening of
Wednesday December 5th. I will also check this is OK with the good folks
at DOES of course. I don't think it's going to be a wild party but who
knows.

You can also bring drinks if you like of course, there are fridges and
so on.

Thoughts welcome :)

Cheers,