[Liverpool] LivLUG October Meeting - 03/10/2018

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Oct 1 21:33:49 UTC 2018

I should have put this in the original post but since a few people have
asked me how to set this up for themselves, check out the Github -
https://github.com/DynamicDevices/makespacelive

Alex has been busily working on it and I am currently working on an
official website and documentation. It might be ready by Wednesday, it
might not, let's find out.

The project will all be 100% free and open for anyone to use because
that's how we do things... and also because that's how it should be ;)