[Liverpool] LivLUG October Meeting - 03/10/2018

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Sep 30 20:22:29 UTC 2018

Hi everyone, Liverpool LUG meeting this Wednesday (Oct 3rd) from 19:00.
Here's a copy of full information from the blog post.

-------------------------------

Greetings one and all, the October 2018 meeting of Liverpool LUG will
take place on Wednesday October 3rd!

This month Alex Lennon, Matthew Croughan and myself (Dan Lynch) will be
presenting a fledgling video streaming project we started recently. We
have built an Open Source video streaming solution which utilises
Raspberry Pi cameras, webcams and other open hardware connected to OBS
Studio and a Debian based RTMP server, all forwarded to a variety of
social media networks via Restream.io as the end point.

It's still very early days but our plan is to complete the work and give
it all to the community with documentation for others to recreate the
set up.

If that sounds good then come down to DOES Liverpool at 19:00 BST (7pm)
on Wednesday Oct 3rd and join us! Everyone is welcome from beginners to
hardened kernel developers.

VENUE DETAILS: You can find directions to DOES here and many more
details on their website.

Hope to see many of you there, feel free to email dan at danlynch.org with
any questions. I will get it on my phone :)