[Liverpool] How time flies

dan dan at danlynch.org
Mon Apr 1 13:08:26 UTC 2019

All quiet on the talk front it seems then. Thanks anyway for trying Neil.

I noticed IoT Liverpool had a talk organised last week and seem to do so
fairly regularly. There's a lot of crossover between the groups so
perhaps we should look to team up with them more for organised talks.
What do people think?

Anyway, the next meeting is *this Wednesday*, April 3rd from 7pm as
usual and I guess it'll just be a social gathering which is fine.

Announcement coming in a moment :)

Dan