[Liverpool] Do We Have Suggestions For Next Week?

dan dan at danlynch.org
Wed Apr 24 17:36:53 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

It's that traditional time of the month where either Neil or myself seem
to email the group and ask if anyone would like to do a talk about
something. So, any takers?

If you haven't spoken before or are nervous then don't worry it's a very
friendly relaxed group and this is a great way to get experience.

As I always say, if there's a topic you'd like to know more about then
please ask. Perhaps one of us can offer to talk about it or at least
shed some light, but we won't know unless you ask :)

See ya,