[Liverpool] Ideas for next week??

dan dan at danlynch.org
Fri Aug 30 20:06:25 UTC 2019

Good news, I asked on the DoES Liverpool mailing list and Zarino has
offered to run a session for us. It should be really good as he's a
great speaker and has some experience of teaching Git too. I can see it
being a popular meeting.

I'll stick all the details into a proper blog post and announcement
tomorrow. Great suggestion Seb, thanks.

Dan