[Liverpool] Meeting announcement - Wednesday February 6th

Defnet Media defnetmedia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:58:32 UTC 2019

Yeah Dan, you need to be back on form for Ignite on Monday-
If any other Luggers wish to come along the details are here
https://igniteliverpool.com/2019/01/speakers-at-ignite-february-11th/

We did have Paul Fawkesley lined up to talk at Ignite but as he hasn't
returned my emails........

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 2:22 PM dan via Liverpool <
liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> Won't be able to make it tonight sorry.
>
> FOSDEM, conference flu and lots of travel over the last week have taken
> their toll. Need to recharge and reboot, a few days in hibernate mode
> will help :)
>
> Have a good meeting and I'll see you soon,
>
> Dan
>

> On 06/02/2019 08:54, Paul Fawkesley via Liverpool wrote:
> > Excellent, see you all later!
> >
> >> On 5 Feb 2019, at 19:51, Neil Bothwick via Liverpool <
> liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
> >>
> >> Sorry for the late notice, February sort of snuck up on us.
> >>
> >> Details of the next meeting are on the web site at
> >> http://www.livlug.org.uk/2019/02/livlug-meeting-february-6th/
> >>

> >> --
> >> Neil Bothwick
> >>
> >> Be regular. Eat cron flakes.