[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Weds March 6th

dan dan at danlynch.org
Sun Mar 3 22:43:15 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

It's the start of a new month and you know what that means. Another
LivLUG meeting is upon us!

**Wednesday March 6th from 7pm** Talk usually starts around 7:30pm.

This month our very own Neil Bothwick will be giving a talk about
controlling his central heating system with Linux and Open Source
firmwares. So come along and join us. Everyone is welcome.

We'll be meeting at DOES Liverpool as usual. Directions and more details
can be found on the blog announcement -
http://www.livlug.org.uk/2019/03/march2019/

Hope to see many of you there :)