[Liverpool] Vodafone IoT Talk This Wednesday

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon May 13 10:09:08 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Our good friends at the IoT Liverpool group have a great free talk
coming up **this Wednesday** night and I thought some of you might be
interested.

John Tuersley the global manager for Vodafone's Open Labs initiative
will be in town to tell us about NB-IoT and how you can make use of
their platform to test out your own applications. So it's a pretty rare
opportunity to talk to someone high up at the company.

Full details here - https://www.meetup.com/iotliverpool/events/261329778/

IoT Liverpool meets also have free pizza and drinks, unlike our stingy
LivLUG meets, blame me hehehe :)

7pm Weds May 15th at DOES Liverpool.

See ya,