[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Weds June 5th

Alex J Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Tue May 28 13:42:10 UTC 2019

Pizza and Beer. Don't forget we have to make sure we have enough beer...
(and wine and juice...) ;)

A/

--

Dynamic Devices Ltd <http://www.dynamicdevices.co.uk/>

Alex J Lennon MA (Cantab) MIET MIOD / Director
DoES Liverpool 1st Floor The Tapestry 68 – 76 Kempston Street Liverpool
L3 8HL, United Kingdom

mobile: +44 (0)7478 346120

Linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexjlennon> Skype
<skype:alexjlennon?add>
<http://www.daneurope.org/web/guest/registration?p_p_id=registration&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_mode=view&p_p_state=normal&_registration_struts_action=%2Fext%2Fregistration%2Fwizard&_registration_processType=2&_registration_partnerCode=517352>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted
these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from
the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.