[Liverpool] Ideas For Wednesday?

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Feb 4 11:13:06 UTC 2020

So I think I've come up with a topic to talk about tomorrow. It's not
gonna be a massive presentation but hopefully of interest to some.

I'm using Firefox containers a lot these days and there's loads of other
cool features in FF many people don't know about, or just don't use. So
I have a title...

Five Reasons To Love Firefox

Not a great title and I need to come up with more reasons but how does
this sounds to people? Anyone interested? I could also use the title as
a comedy tie in to Valentines Day since it's almost upon us :D

Hopefully it will serve as a good starting point for a discussion on
browsers and current web technology. Privacy, tracking, adverts and so on.

Obviously it would be great if anyone else wants to throw anything into
the mix too. Still open to ideas. Thoughts welcome.

Thanks,

Dan