[Liverpool] July 2020 Online Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sat Jun 27 13:22:57 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Next Wednesday is the 1st of the month, literally this time. So we'll
have our online meeting **Weds July 1st** at 1900 (7pm) as usual.

I've also posted it to the blog and Twitter but if you've joined us
recently the Jitsi details etc remain the same.

If you'd like more info/links though just click through:
https://livlug.org.uk/2020/06/july-2020-virtual-meeting/

We don't have a talk scheduled but if any of you would like to tell us
about something please just let me know. All volunteers welcome! ;)

Hope to see some of you Wednesday night, best wishes,