[Liverpool] Another virtual LUG meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sat May 2 10:38:25 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well and staying safe during this lockdown. Since the Jitsi meeting went well last month I thought we should probably do another virtual LUG next week. May 6th.

Does anyone have a topic they'd like to talk about or perhaps hear about? Neil has mentioned Wireguard, anyone care to tell us about their experience of how it actually works. I think it's in the kernel now. Doesn't have to be a formal talk, it's all very relaxed as you know.

Failing that we joked about Sebastian telling us "5 Reasons To Hate Firefox" in response to my "5 Reasons To Love Firefox" from Feb, seems a few others can contribute more than 5 reasons to that one hehe :D

So all thoughts welcome, just putting this out there. Anyone?

Thanks,