[Liverpool] Sept LUG Meeting Back In DOES Liverpool

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Aug 30 14:36:30 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

It's almost LUG meet up time again and we'll be heading back to DOES
Liverpool for the first time in almost 18mths. More details and
directions are available on the blog -
https://livlug.org.uk/2021/08/september-2021/

Weds Sept 1st at 7pm onwards in DOES Liverpool meeting room.

I'll put the Jitsi meeting on my laptop for those who can't make it in
person but please come along and support. We'd love to see you.

There is no talk planned but I'm sure we'll find plenty to talk about.

Hope to see some of you there, best wishes,