[Liverpool] LivLUG Christmas Meeting Weds Dec 8th

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Dec 6 13:42:32 UTC 2021

On 27/11/2021 13:26, Dan Lynch via Liverpool wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Just wanted to let you know that our Christmas LUG meeting (AKA the Yule
> LUG) will be on Dec 8th this year. We've moved it back a week because
> Dec 1st felt a bit too early in the festive season.
>
> So it's NOT the first Wednesday of the month but all the other details
> remain the same. 7pm onwards. We'll be sharing food, games and laughs.
> Feel free to bring food, board games, cards or anything else to help
> spread the cheer.
>
> There's more details on the blog as usual, here -
> https://livlug.org.uk/2021/11/christmas-2021-meeting/
>
> Any queries or questions feel free to drop me an email but I hope to see
> many of you at DOES Liverpool 7pm onwards December 8th :-)

Thinking about our Yulelug (?) on Wednesday. Are there any geek type
Christmas films out there? Sci-fi Christmas films? Ok, ok - we can
always fall back on Die Hard if nothing else works :-) Was thinking it
would be nice to have some Christmas themed films running on a
laptop/small screen in a corner - maybe muted - just to create some
atmosphere? Any thoughts?