[Liverpool] LivLUG Christmas Meeting Weds Dec 8th

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Wed Dec 8 15:10:49 UTC 2021

Arrgh - I'm sorry to hear Dan! I guess it is the season to be shivering
in bed with whatever bug is going around. I hope you are topped up on
the whisky supply front! We'll get you connected over Jitsi or something
- so that you can give us a full and unadulterated rundown of your
medical symptoms!

Speak later - and keep well!