[Liverpool] First LUG meeting of 2021 this week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 4 14:00:56 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! Our first LivLUG meeting of 2021 will be this Weds (Jan
6th) at the usual time of 1900GMT (7pm) onwards.

Nothing planned really apart from a good catch up. We'll be online on
Jitsi as usual but we're using the main Jitsi server this month rather
than the DOES Liverpool install.

MEETING LINK - https://meet.jit.si/livlug

So if you have old bookmarks beware. The other server is currently offline.

More info on the blog announcement here -
https://livlug.org.uk/2021/01/jan-2021/

Hope to some many of you online, until then take care and best wishes,