[Liverpool] Next meeting - Weds July 7th

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Jul 6 08:29:42 UTC 2021

Since sending this first email I noticed that England will be playing
Denmark in the semi final of the Euros on July 7th. So I imagine that
might impact attendance a bit.

Kick off in the match is 8pm so I'll be online at least 7-8pm but it may
be a shorter LUG than usual for me.

Not sure how much crossover there is between LivLUGers and footy fans
but there's probably a Venn diagram somewhere hehe :D

See ya,

Dan