[Liverpool] Online talk - "Password Cracking With A GPU" by Adam Sweet, Wolves LUG

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Mar 10 17:48:22 UTC 2021

Hello all,

This event was sent through the Lugmaster mailing list and I wanted to
pass it on.

Next week, *Weds March 17th*, Adam Sweet of Wolves LUG is giving a talk
about password cracking with GPUs and the importance of complexity in a
good password. 7:30 pm onwards. I believe the talk will start a little
later.

It's all available to join online via Zoom and they'd love people from
other LUGs to attend.

More details here -
http://wolveslug.org.uk/event/talk-adam-sweet-password-cracking-with-your-gpu-17th-march/

I'm hoping to watch the talk myself and I know many of you have an
interest in security too. Feel free to pass it on to anyone else who
might like to attend :)

See ya,