[Liverpool] LUG Meeting - Nov 3rd from 7pm

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 13:54:02 UTC 2021

This is kind of interesting. It shows that I have a bunch of gaps to
fill in my general knowledge when it comes to wireless networking :-)
When I asked on the list about mesh networking, I was referring to
802.11 based mesh networks - the sort of high-throughput links which
would be useful for general computing tasks (i.e. browsing the
Internet). On the other hand, the low power, low data rate and possibly
long distance mesh networking used with IoT devices is also an
interesting topic, come to think of it - so I'm looking forward to any
opportunity to learn about it as well :-)