[Liverpool] Idea for talk for next month

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Thu Sep 2 12:43:25 UTC 2021

Just while I'm thinking of it - one possible idea for a topic for next
month's meeting. Not exactly Linux per se - but maybe we can have a
dispensation this time :-) Wireless mesh networking. I've seen it
mentioned here and there for a good while, but just never really got
round to look into it properly - as I haven't needed it so far. Instead
of an ultra in-depth presentation, or a hands-on technical one, it would
be useful to have more of an overview of the topic - what is it, what
does it do, roughly how does it do it, and when or why is it needed.
Also, maybe which are the main options/protocols/models available - if
that is the case.

Anyone already clued up on the topic please? :-)