[Liverpool] Talk for next meet

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 12:27:41 UTC 2022

Hello fellow luggers,

Do we have a talk lined up for this coming meet? I have finally got
round to dipping my tows into the whole meshed vpn thing - mainly with
Headscale/Tailscale and Zerotier + ztncui as self hosted controller. If
there is interest I could give a brief progress update. I'm afraid it is
not going to be a full ins-and-outs all-you-can-eat our-inhouse-expert
kind of talk - as I've only just gotten to the point of getting them
working and testing things a bit, after a number of sessions of figuring
things out. But I do have a few preliminary conclusions which people
might find interesting.

Seb