[Liverpool] Talk for next meet

Alex Lennon ajlennon at dynamicdevices.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 18:30:08 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I’ve not managed to get over to LivLUG for ages although I very much want to.

I have a thing I’ve been doing with GitHub actions and workflows to try to automate OpenSource testing of PRs and stuff like that.

It’s very much me scratching an itch and trying to find answers to make maintenance easier, and I’d love to show you what I’ve been up to and see what you think could be improved.

It’s a bit boring though as it’s cloud CI so no flashy lights but let me know 🤷‍♀️

Cheers all!

A/