[Liverpool] Ideas for talks

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Wed Feb 23 13:36:33 UTC 2022

Hello everyone. Just something that crossed my mind the other day (yes,
things do on occasion cross my mind!) We've had quite a few talks and
presentations over the years. Half of them I don't even remember
properly any more, the other half I didn't manage to attend, and for the
third half - well, we now have members who weren't around at the time.
Why don't we re-run some of those talks? I certainly wouldn't mind going
again through some of the topics. It would also be less preparation for
the person who is giving the talk - as they hopefully still have around
the materials they collated for the talk.

What do we think?