[Liverpool] January 2022 LivLUG Meeting - Jan 5th

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Jan 2 11:52:55 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year! Hope you had a good holiday period. It's almost time for
our first LUG meeting of 2022. It will take place on Wednesday January
5th 2022 from 7pm onwards. The talk won't start until 7:30 to give
people time to arrive.

There's more details on the blog -
https://livlug.org.uk/2022/01/january-2022-meeting/

We have a talk this time and our subject is Jenkins, the Java-based
automation tool. Tom has kindly offered to tell us about how he uses it
at work and the benefits it brings. So if that sounds interesting come
down and join us.

We'll be in DOES Liverpool as usual. Barring and new COVID restrictions
being brought in beforehand obviously. Details of how to find us are
linked in the above blog post.

It's an open group and everyone is welcome. We're very informal and
relaxed. If you have any questions feel free to email me.

Hope to see some of you there on Weds 5th Jan.

Best wishes,