[Liverpool] November Meeting

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:08:37 UTC 2022

On 13/11/2022 11:15, Craig Cheetham via Liverpool wrote:
> What is happening this Christmas?

I think we are in the process of deciding between:

1. Staying at Does and ordering pizza and eating it on the way home as
it arrives too late
2. Staying at Does and walking over to buy pizza - it's a new delivery
method we trialling - it might work
3. Going to an international buffet restaurant Will discovered for us -
for the sake of good old times and hopefully a chance at food poisoning
4. Meeting at Does to further thoroughly discuss options for the
Christmas meal

Also some people might not be available the first week in December, so
we might end up doing the second week instead

Have I missed anything?