[Liverpool] November Meeting

Defnet Media defnetmedia at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:53:09 UTC 2022

That's the same night as the Does Christmas party BTW

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/does-does-christmas-tickets-469044172747?utm_source=eventbrite&utm_medium=email&utm_content=follow_notification&utm_campaign=following_published_event&utm_term=DoES+DoES+Christmas%21&aff=ebemoffollowpublishemail

On Wed, Nov 16, 2022 at 6:07 PM Dan Lynch via Liverpool <
liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:

> Hi Folks, sorry for the slow reply. Busy few days.
>
> Sebastian summed up the options very nicely but the winner was going to a
> buffet restaurant in town on the 2nd week of December.
>
> You can see the website here, good selection of foods -
> https://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/
>
> It has a good hygiene record so we'll have to live without the excitement
> of possible food poisoning. Never mind.
>
> I will book a table nearer the time.
>
> So it will be Weds Dec 14th at 7pm. Please reply to this if you'd like to
> join us so I can get an idea of numbers :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dan
>
> On 15 November 2022 12:08:37 GMT, Sebastian Arcus via Liverpool <
> liverpool at mailman.lug.org.uk> wrote:
>>

>> On 13/11/2022 11:15, Craig Cheetham via Liverpool wrote:
>>
>>> What is happening this Christmas?
>>>

>> I think we are in the process of deciding between:
>>
>> 1. Staying at Does and ordering pizza and eating it on the way home as it arrives too late
>> 2. Staying at Does and walking over to buy pizza - it's a new delivery method we trialling - it might work
>> 3. Going to an international buffet restaurant Will discovered for us - for the sake of good old times and hopefully a chance at food poisoning
>> 4. Meeting at Does to further thoroughly discuss options for the Christmas meal
>>
>> Also some people might not be available the first week in December, so we might end up doing the second week instead
>>
>> Have I missed anything?

>> --

*Neil Morrin - Defnet Media Projects*
Email: neil at defnetmedia.com