[Liverpool] LivLUG Xmas Meal - Mon 12th Dec 2022

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Nov 22 17:27:02 UTC 2022

Hello all,

Second attempt at this after I discovered the original proposed date
clashed with the DOES Liverpool party. Our Liverpool LUG Xmas meal will
be on Monday December 12th 2022. From 7pm onwards.

It will be at the buffet restaurant Cosmo Liverpool in the city centre:
8 Manesty's Lane, Liverpool, L1 3DL

It says £16.99 for Mon-Thurs but I suspect prices may change due to the
Xmas period. It may be closer to £20. Just to give you an idea.

They have a good range of different foods and you can see the menu here
- https://www.cosmo-restaurants.co.uk/menu

If you'd like to join us PLEASE respond to this email. So I can get an
idea of numbers and book accordingly.

Hope many of you can join us, it should be fun :-)

Thanks,

Dan

P.S - Obviously this will be instead of our usual meeting at DOES for
December.