[Liverpool] Positive COVID Test

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Wed Oct 5 12:39:08 UTC 2022

Hi Everyone,

You can probably guess from the title of this email but it looks like I
won't be able to come to the LUG meeting tonight. I have had a cold
since the weekend and thought I'd better do a COVID test. Good job I did
because it's come back positive.

So I will self-isolate to avoid spreading any germs around. I hope some
of you can still make it and have a good meeting anyway.

I am mostly fine so don't worry, I just thought I had a bad cold. Seems
it's not :)

See you all again soon once I am no longer contagious.

Best wishes,