[Liverpool] Small laptop with ethernet port

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Tue Sep 20 13:06:46 UTC 2022

In case anyone finds this useful. As some members might know based on my
various rants at meetings, I have struggled for a good while to find an
11" laptop with ethernet port - as they are a dying breed.
Toshiba/Dynabook are doing a small laptop aimed at the education sector
with an ethernet port, decent battery, solid build and expandable
storage. The RAM is not expandable, but it is already 8GB, which is not
bad - although I would prefer 16GB. I use daily a laptop with a slower
Celeron than the N4020 in this Dynabook and it is fine under Linux - but
it won't break any speed records. It is reduced to £114 on Amazon at the
moment, which seems like really good value for such a functional machine
- even to play around or test things under Linux. Or maybe as a present
for the upcoming festive season?

Dynabook E10-S-10H - 11", 8GB RAM, Celeron N4020, 128GB SSD - £114.00:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B09N3XGH8S/

The description on Amazon is wrong - it comes with Windows 10
Educational, not Windows 10 Pro