[Liverpool] August 2023 LivLUG Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Tue Aug 1 09:42:03 UTC 2023

Hello all,

Our August 2023 Liverpool Linux User Group meeting is upon us.

Weds Aug 2nd from 7pm onwards at our usual home of DOES Liverpool.

There isn't anything specific planned and it'll probably just be a relaxed social gathering.

I proposed a bit of a hardware hacking theme as someone has asked if we can help them crack a Kindle to put other books on it. I also said we could replace the WiFi card in my new laptop to one that works on Linux. I've since managed to fix that problem by compiling an upstream driver from Intel, doh!

Nevertheless l hope to see some of you there for a catch up.

Directions and other details can be found on the blog post - https://livlug.org.uk/2023/08/august-2023-meeting/

See you tomorrow,