[Liverpool] The First Meeting Of 2024

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sat Dec 30 15:46:38 UTC 2023

Hello all,

I hope you've had a good Christmas. It's almost time for LivLUG to start
up again for the New Year. So here's the details:

*Weds January 3rd 2024 *at 7pm onwards in DOES Liverpool.

To kick off the year I will talk about Navidrome, a web based music
streaming solution which is GPLv3 licensed. I've been running it for my
own use for about a month and I really like it. I will also talk about
how compares to using Plex with something like Plexamp and how I use
Navidrome on the move via an Android client.

More details and all the relevant links are on the blog -
https://livlug.org.uk/2023/12/january-2024-meeting/

With it being early in the new year I suspect attendance may be low, but
if you can make it please come along. It would be good to see you :)

Happy New Year! (almost, it's still 2023 as I write this)