[Liverpool] March 2023 Liverpool LUG Meeting

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Feb 26 12:20:24 UTC 2023

Hey everyone,

It's almost time for our March meeting. So here's the vital details.

Weds March 1st 2023 from 7pm onwards at DOES Liverpool, Kempston St,
City Centre.

More details and directions can be found via the blog as always -
https://livlug.org.uk/2023/02/march-2023-meeting/

There is no talk planned for this month but I'm open to ideas and
suggestions. If you have something Linux or Open Source related you'd
like to tell us about, we'd be happy to hear it! Just ping me an email.

Hope to see you there on Wednesday, best wishes,