[Liverpool] January 2023 Meeting - Weds Jan 4th at 7pm

dan at danlynch.org dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 2 16:04:46 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

Happy New Year! I hope you had a good holiday season. This Wednesday Jan
4th is the first LivLUG meeting of 2023.

We don't have a talk planned which you won't be shocked to hear but we
will gather to discuss Linux, open source, tech and many many other
things as usual. It's 7pm onwards and everyone is welcome.

Full details can be found on the blog -
https://livlug.org.uk/2023/01/january-2023-meeting/

Hope to see some of you there on Wednesday, best wishes,