[Liverpool] Liverpool LUG Meeting - Weds Feb 1st from 7pm

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Mon Jan 30 13:01:25 UTC 2023

Hey Alex,

I haven't heard from the speaker yet whether he's happy to be recorded but of course you and Anthony would be welcome. Not sure if l can bring all the streaming kit but l should be able to pack enough to stream the one camera and a mic.

Provided of course the speaker doesn't come back and say they don't want to be on camera.

See ya,

Dan