[Liverpool] Ideas For Meeting Next Week

Dan Lynch dan at danlynch.org
Sun Jul 30 12:07:46 UTC 2023

Hi Folks,

Hope you are all well. It's the 1st of August next week so we'll have another LivLUG meeting. It's usually pretty quiet in August with summer holidays.

Neil Morrin has asked about getting help cracking a Kindle so I told him to bring it along. It's not something I know much about but l know a few of you are more up on it.

I also haven't had time to sort out the Linux WiFi problem with my new laptop. So I will probably change the WiFi card to something more driver friendly.

I thought perhaps we could have a bit of a hardware hack night if people fancy it? I'm also open to other ideas.

Let me know what you think, thanks,